I’m a tech-lover, what can I say… here’s a list of toys I bought.
- Nikon D40 DSLR. Very satisfied, but bulky to take hiking.
- Mac Mini. Consumer remorse, I wanted the form factor, then found out it was an increasingly common design.
- Everio HD Video Camera. Somewhat satisfied. I haven’t been as into filming as I was in college.
- Kindle 3G. Extremely satisfied. This purchase completely changed my reading habits in a very positive way.
- Midi Keyboard. Somewhat satisfied. I bought it from a friend for cheap, but I haven’t been doing much composition lately.
And a list of those I haven’t bought yet, but am considering:
- 7 inch Galaxy Tab 2. Still waiting to see how much better and cheaper the next line of tablets are going to be, I don’t need this so I’ll probably keep waiting.
- Canon Powershot S100. Supposedly a tiny point and shoot that gives me some flexibility for when I go hiking.
- Pre-amp. Better recording ability for audio work, I don’t do a lot, and I can get buy without it, but it would make things smoother and nice.
And a list of those I wanted at one point but decided not to buy:
- Smart Phone. Battery life is too poor.
- mp3 Voice Recorder. Don’t need.
- Pedometer. Don’t need.